· Birmingham has the best and most spectacular range of shopping destinations. From the worlds famous, 21st century Bullring to the great Western Arcade’s Victorian elegance. Get a chance of being there. Below are some of the Birmingham’s excellent shopping destinations:
· One of the biggest shopping destinations in the United Kingdom, Bullring is exactly in the center of the city. There exist over 160 most imaginative and attractive shopping destinations for you to explore and the ionic Selfridges sector store which supplies all your favorite designers, the recent brands and houses the world’s most famous food hall.
· This shopping destination is a pure treat where prominent lifestyle and mode design clash head on with modern art and great furnishings. For instance the Hugo Boss, Emporio Artmani and the Harvey Nichols, Jaeger, Olufsen or Nicky Clarke Salon restaurants and the Bang provide stunning views.
Pallasades Shopping Centre
· This shopping destination is located above the New Street Station and provides the best look-outs for your money. With the gifts, electric accessories, sports, fashion, beauty store and electrical, you can dress yourself from head to toe, get the latest mobile phones and even check out the recent computer games. Some of the top names include Perfume Shop, Charlie Browns and Blue Banana.
· Pavilions is situated on the Birmingham’s High Street. From the main high street retail sorts including Spencer & Marks, La Senza, Waterstones and Hobbs to tiny, self-regulating gift boutiques like the Wysteria Lane or the ordinary food and ingredients retailer Julian Graves. The Food Loft, on top of the mall, is considered a good place for persons watching over refreshing drinks.
The Great Western Arcade
· Amidst the exciting Birmingham’s modern bustle and hustle, a great retail setting stays apart. With the genteel beauty and sophistication, this shopping destination whisks you back to the city’s great Victorian heritage. Within this grand parade, independent boutique style retailers, a sprinkling of the high street names and the genuine expert provide shrewd shoppers with a great view.
· Piccadilly located just off the New Street, is well known for its artificial painted ceilings and independent high-quality retailers including the Flow and Hustle, a modern Onyx Workshop, fashionista hotspot and Piccadilly Jewelers. Both deal with high quality and fashionable jewellery. Piccadilly offers you with qualified support staff to guide you through your purchases. When on your shopping purée, you can visit Smithsonia for some original and delightful gift facts or get flowers at the Petals of Piccadilly. For beauty treatments visit Marco Benito’s nail bar.
· This wonderful arcade is located next to the Waterstones on New Street. Within it you will get a special men’s and women’s fashion retailer; Bad Apple Hair, one of the many cutting-edge stylists in the modern city, and the premier designer Flannels. The Bacchus Bar, named after the ancient Roman god of intoxication and wine, is considered as one of the city’s best shopping destination.
· The Martineau place is located next to the Corporation Street and offers Great shopping free of fuss.
· These excellent shopping destinations will surely make your day. In case you want to get the best treat with your new car, then go for your UK driving licence and get started on going.